Applications for DEBx May 2020 are now being accepted!
What do you get from participating in the DEBx Speaker Training Program?
- You will be trained via three full-day group sessions, practice sessions, a dress rehearsal, and personalized one-on-one coaching by a speaker adviser with over a dozen years experience working with some of the top speakers in the nation. This will give you all the tools you need to develop powerful and compelling Talks over and over.
- You will deliver your message to an anticipated audience of 400+ attendees on an extraordinary stage – one that even the most senior speakers never get a chance to experience.
- The event will be professionally photographed and videotaped, giving you access (at a significantly discounted rate) to a Speaker Video, the most essential tool needed as an emerging speaker.
What is expected of you if you are selected?
- Pay a one-time up-front fee of $495.00
- Sell 25 tickets at $30.00 per ticket to your adoring friends, family members and co-workers so they can be there to cheer you on.
- Attend all training sessions, dress rehearsal and complete assignments as designated.
- Speak at the DEBx event.
CRITICAL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
Next DEBx Event: May 14, 2020
Location of DEBx Event: Tempe Center for the Arts.
Group Training Dates:
Saturday, February 22, 9am – 5pm
Saturday, March 14, 9am – 5pm
Saturday, April 18, 9am – 9pm
Group Training Location: Downtown Phoenix
Dress Rehearsal: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Cost to participate: $495 plus 25 tickets to be sold at $30.00 each
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the May 2020 DEBx Speaker Training Program:
1. Please create a video, a maximum of 5-minutes in duration (taken on your phone is fine) answering the following:
- What is the message you want the world to know?
- Why is this message important to you? (Feel free to share your personal story if there is one)
- Why are you interested in applying for DEBx? Is there a particular business, cause or passion you wish to cultivate and grow?
Upload your video to YouTube NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT January 15, 2020. Please ensure you save the video as “Public” or “Unlisted” so we can viewed it on our end.
The committee will review all submissions and the final selection of Speakers will be announced no later than February 10, 2020.
2. Click the link below to complete the online application.